Convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory. Child of convict MARY HUNY, father’s name not recorded and mother’s surname likely misspelt in original record.
- Alternate: WILLIAM HEANEY (possibly)
- Alternate: WILLIAM HEANY (possibly)
- Alternate: WILLIAM HENRY (possibly)
- Born: 3 November 1838, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 2 December 1838, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.