THOMAS SHARP BURKITT aka THOMAS BURKETT was a convict who tried and convicted at the Old Bailey, London, England on 27 October 1825 and sentenced to seven years transportation per England (1) (1826). BURKITT was recorded as “late of the Female Factory hospital” when his death was entered in the Convict Death Register in 1836.
- Alternate: THOMAS BURKETT
- Alternate: THOMAS SHARP BURKETT
- Alternate: THOMAS BURKITT
- Born: 1804
- Tried and convicted: 27 October 1825, Old Bailey, London, England
- Died: 27 October 1836, Parramatta Female Factory hospital
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 8.0), 27 October 1825, trial of THOMAS SHARP BURKETT (t18251027-84), accessed 15 October 2018.
- The Digital Panopticon (https://www.digitalpanopticon.org/, version 1.1), Thomas Sharp Burkett Life Archive (ID: obpt18251027-84-defend471), accessed 15 October 2018.
# Trial Place: Old Bailey
# Punishment: Seven Years Transportation
# Ship: England (1) (1826)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836