A female convict transported per Edward (I) (1829) who died, aged 23 years, whilst incarcerated in the Parramatta Female Factory. Her burial ceremony was performed by Reverend Samuel Marsden on 8 November 1829. She is buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, location unknown.
- Born: c.1806
- Sailed for New South Wales per Edward (I): 1 January 1829 from Cork, Ireland
- Arrived in New South Wales per Edward (I): 28 April 1829
- Died: c.8 November 1829 at Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 8 November 1829 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in cemetery unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Church, Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
# Ship: Edward (I) (1829)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1829
# Grave: unmarked