A female convict transported per Elizabeth II (1828), which arrived on 12 January 1828). Sarah died whilst incarcerated in the Parramatta Female Factory, aged 38. Her burial ceremony was performed by William Yate on 27 March 1830. She now lies in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, location unknown.
- Alternate: Sarah Johnson
- Alternate: Sarah Johnston
- Born: c.1792
- Arrived in New South Wales per Elizabeth II: 12 January 1828
- Died: c.27 March 1830 at Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 27 March 1830 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in cemetery unknown.
- Irish Convicts to NSW
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
# Ship: Elizabeth II (1828)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1830
# Grave: unmarked