SARAH ANNETTS was a married woman when she was sentenced to transportation for life per Mary Ann III (1) (1839) having been found guilty of arson at the Berkshire Assizes on 23 February 1839. Later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of HENRY ANNETTS and SARAH ANNE ANNETTS.
- Former Convictions: None
- Height: 4 feet ten inches
- Complexion: Fair ruddy and a little freckled
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Dark Hazel
- Other Remarks: Small scar on back of little finger of right hand, another on back of middle finger of left hand.
- New South Wales Government. Indents First Fleet, Second Fleet and Ships. Series: NRS 12189; Item: [X642]; Microfiche: 739. State Records Authority of New South Wales, Kingswood, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.