Convict woman sentenced at the Suffolk Assizes to seven years transportation per Louisa (1827) for stealing a silver spoon. Later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of LOUIS LOVELL and NATHANIEL LOVELL.
- Alternate: SOPHIA LOVELL
- Partner of LOUIS BOSWELL, convict per Surrey I (4) (1823)
- Parent of LOUIS LOVELL
- Parent of NATHANIEL LOVELL
- Michaela Ann Cameron, “Romani of the Female Factory and St. John’s,” Female Factory Online, (9 December 2016), https://femalefactoryonline.org/2016/12/09/romani-of-the-female-factory-st-johns/, accessed 10 June 2018.
- Cherryseed, “Beggar Woman – Sapy Lovell,” Tinker – Tailor – Soldier – Sailor –, (2016) https://cherryseed.wordpress.com/beggar-woman-sapy-lovell/, accessed 11 November 2016.
- Cherryseed, “Thief – Lewis Boswell.” Tinker – Tailor – Soldier – Sailor –, (2016), https://cherryseed.wordpress.com/thief-lewis-boswell/, accessed 11 November 2016.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.