REBECCA MACINTOSH was the daughter of convict woman CHRISTIANA FERRIS per Lord Sidmouth (3) (1823) and an unnamed man. REBECCA MACINTOSH was born in the Parramatta Female Factory’s lying-in hospital and was definitely living there at the time of her baptism at St. John’s Church, Parramatta. She died at the Factory, aged eleven months old, in December 1836 was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta.
- Alternate: REBECCA MACKINTOSH
- Alternate: REBECCA McINTOSH (c.f. burial record)
- Alternate: REBECCA FERRIS (a possible alternate name)
- Born: 18 January 1836, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 7 February 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: c. 2 December 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 2 December 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- The Digital Panopticon, Christiana Ferris Life Archive, (ID: obpt18220220-27-defend315), accessed 9 June 2018.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Old Bailey Proceedings Online (www.oldbaileyonline.org, version 8.0), 20 February 1822, trial of CHRISTIANA FERRIS (t18220220-27), accessed 9 June 2018.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Birth Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Baptism Place: St. John’s Church, Parramatta
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Burial Year: 1836
# Grave: unmarked