A female convict transported per City of Edinburgh I (1828) who died, aged 19, whilst incarcerated in the Parramatta Female Factory. Her burial ceremony was performed by Reverend Samuel Marsden on 18 November 1829.
- Possibly related to 29 year old Judith Walsh, who died two days earlier at the Parramatta Female Factory and had also been transported on the City of Edinburgh.
- Born: c.1810
- Sailed for New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 23 June 1828 from Cork, Ireland
- Arrived in New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 12 November 1828
- Died: c.18 November 1829 at Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 18 November 1829 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in cemetery unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church, Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Ship: City of Edinburgh I (1828)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1829
# Grave: unmarked