MARY RILEY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1836, having lived only 24 hours. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. 18 January 1836, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Died: c. 19 January 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 19 January 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Birth Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked