MARY MOORE was a convict’s child who was born at and died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1841. She was the child of convict ABIGAIL MOORE and an unnamed father and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in December 1841 with a recorded age of nine months old.
- Alternate: ABIGAIL MOORE (c.f. burial record, which used her mother’s name instead)
- Born: 15 May 1841, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 16 May 1841, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 27 December 1841, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 29 December 1841, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1841
# Grave: unmarked