Convict woman incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of WILLIAM ANDREW M’CARTHY.
- Alternate: MARY ANN M’CARTH (c.f. son’s baptism record)
- Alternate: MARY ANN M’CARTHY
- Alternate: MARY McCARTHY
- Female Factory Online (www.femalefactoryonline.org, 2018), 17 October 1843, Law Report of MARY M’CARTHY, (p18431017-18).
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- “PARRAMATTA. THE FACTORY CASE. (Concluded from third page.),” The Australian (Sydney, NSW : 1824 – 1848), Tuesday 17 October 1843, p.4
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.