MARY KENNEDY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in May 1841 with a recorded age of three months old. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. February 1841 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: 27 May 1841, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 28 May 1841, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1841
# Grave: unmarked