MARY GREY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory on 8 March 1840 and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta the following day.
- Born: c. January 1839 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: 8 March 1840, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1840