MARY BURNS (II) was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1831 with a recorded age of six months. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. MARY was the child of Irish convict MARY BURNS (I) per Sovereign (2) (1829) and an unnamed father. May have been the sibling of WILLIAM BURNS (further research required).
- Born: c. December 1830 (calculated from age recorded at death)
- Died: c. 30 June 1831, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 30 June 1831, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1831
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked