MARY BUCKLEY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1832 with a recorded age of three years. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. She was the child of Irish convict ELIZABETH BUCKLEY and an unnamed father and the sister of MARGARET BUCKLEY, who also died at the Factory a few months later.
- Born: c. 1829
- Died: c. 22 March 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 22 March 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Sister MARGARET BUCKLEY died: c. 12 August 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- Sister MARGARET BUCKLEY buried: 12 August 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1832
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked