MARY BRIEN (II) was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1832 with a recorded age of nine months old. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Her mother was an Irish convict who was also named MARY BRIEN (I) (aka MARY FORREST, MARY O’BRIEN), transported per City of Edinburgh (1) (1828) and an unnamed father.
- Born: c. April 1831 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate).
- Died: c. 26 January 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 26 January 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Irish Convicts to New South Wales, 1788–1849, (2011), MARY BRIEN, accessed 22 September 2018.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1832
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked