MARY ANNE ELYARD was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 30 January 1836, with a recorded age of two and a half years. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. June 1832 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be incorrect)
- Died: c. 30 January 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 30 January 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836
# Grave: unmarked