Convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory. Child of convict HARRIET WREN and unnamed father.
- Mother HANNAH WREN tried and convicted while pregnant with MARY ANN: 27 February 1840, Southampton Assizes
- Mother HANNAH WREN sailed to the Colony of New South Wales per Surrey I (10): 2 April 1840
- Born on board Surrey I (10): 9 July 1840
- Arrived in the Colony of New South Wales per Surrey I (10): 13 July 1840
- Mother and newborn sent to the Parramatta Female Factory: > 13 July 1840
- Baptised: 9 August 1840, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.