MARY ANN LANARY or, perhaps, MARY ANN LAVARY, was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1835 with a recorded age of two years old. She was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in an unmarked grave, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. November 1833 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: c. 13 November 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 13 November 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1835
# Grave: unmarked