Daughter of Irish convict CATHERINE FITZPATRICK per Brothers (2) (1827) and JOHN BUTLER. MARY ANN was most likely born in the Factory’s lying-in hospital and was baptised in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta. She died, aged 3 months old, and was buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta on 24 April 1830.
- Alternate: MARY FITZPATRICK
- Alternate: MARIA FITZPATRICK
- Born: 29 January 1830, probably in the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 4 April 1830, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: c. 24 April 1830, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 24 April 1830, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, exact location unknown.
- Daughter of CATHERINE FITZPATRICK, convict per Brothers (2) (1827)
- Daughter of JOHN BUTLER
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s child
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Place: St. John’s, Parramatta
# Burial Year: 1830
# Grave: unmarked