MARTHA MORTON was a convict’s child who was born at and died at the Parramatta Female Factory. She was the child of convict ELIZABETH MORTON and an unnamed father.
- Born: 11 December 1839, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 13 December 1839, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 21 February 1840, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 22 February 1840, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1840
# Grave: unmarked