MARIA SARAH KINGABY was the daughter of the Parramatta Female Factory penitentiary matron ISABELLA KINGABY and Factory Constable JAMES KINGABY. Like her sister, CLARISSA KINGABY, MARIA died in infancy at the Factory.
- Born: 9 December 1832
- Baptised: 4 January 1833, St. John’s Church, Parramatta. Her father’s occupation at the time was recorded as “free, farmer.”
- Died: c.15 April 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 15 April 1833, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Child of ISABELLA KINGABY, Parramatta Female Factory Penitentiary matron
- Child of JAMES KINGABY, Constable at the Parramatta
- Sister of CLARISSA KINGABY
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.