MARGARET BUCKLEY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1832 with a recorded age of four months. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. She was the child of convict ELIZABETH BUCKLEY per Asia I (5) 1830) and an unnamed father. MARGARET was the sister of MARY BUCKLEY who also died at the Factory in 1832.
- Born: c. 1828 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Sister MARY BUCKLEY died, aged three: c. 22 March 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- Sister MARY BUCKLEY buried: 22 March 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- MARGARET died, aged four: c. 12 August 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- MARGARET buried: 12 August 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1832
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked