Convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory and died there the same year. Child of LUKE HEYLAND and ELIZA WELSH.
- Born: 16 July 1834, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 3 August 1834, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: 1834, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 1834, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.