LOUISA ALCOCK was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 2 February 1837. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. November 1836, possibly at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Died: c. 2 February 1837, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 2 February 1837, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1837
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.