JULIA MURPHY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1836 at the recorded age of five weeks old. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: March 1836, likely born at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory (to be confirmed)
- Died: c. 23 April 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 23 April 1836, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836
#Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked