Judith Walsh was a female convict transported per the City of Edinburgh (I) (1828). She died, aged 29 years, whilst incarcerated in the Parramatta Female Factory. Her burial ceremony was performed by Reverend Samuel Marsden on 16 November 1829. She is buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, location unknown.
* Possibly related to 19 year old Mary Walsh, who died two days later at the Parramatta Female Factory and had also been transported on the City of Edinburgh.
- Born: c.1800
- Sailed for New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 23 June 1828 from Cork, Ireland
- Arrived in New South Wales per City of Edinburgh (I): 12 November 1828
- Died: c.16 November 1828 at Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 16 November 1828 at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in cemetery unknown.
- Claim a Convict
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Church, Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
# Ship: City of Edinburgh (I) (1828)
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1829
# Grave: unmarked