JOHN HUXTABLE was a convict’s child who was born at and died at the Parramatta Female Factory at just three weeks old. He was the child of English convict ANN HUXTABLE and an unnamed father. His mother predeceased him at the Factory on 4 May 1841.
- Alternate: JOHN EXTABLE (c.f. baptism record)
- Alternate: JAMES HUXTABLE (c.f. burial record)
- Born: 22 April 1841, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 25 April 1841, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Mother ANN HUXTABLE died: 4 May 1841, Parramatta Female Factory
- Mother ANN HUXTABLE buried: 5 May 1841, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- JOHN HUXTABLE died: 14 May 1841, Parramatta Female Factory, 3 weeks old
- JOHN HUXTABLE buried: 15 May 1841, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Birth Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1841
# Grave: unmarked