JOHN CRAWSHAW was a convict’s child who was born at and died at the Parramatta Female Factory and buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta in 1835 with a recorded age of seven weeks old. JOHN was the twin brother of ISABELLA CRAWSHAW, born to convict ROSANNAH CRAWSHAW and an unnamed father.
- Alternate: JOHN CODENSHAW
- Born: c. September 1835, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Died: c. 15 November 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 15 November 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Twin brother JOHN died: c. 15 November 1835, Parramatta Female Factory
- Twin brother JOHN buried: 15 November 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1835
# Grave: unmarked