JANE STYLES was a convict’s child who was born at the Parramatta Female Factory and died there one week later. She was the child of convict SARAH STYLES and unnamed father. (Note: JANE was incorrectly recorded as SARAH STYLES on her burial record).
- Alternate: SARAH STYLES (c.f. burial record)
- Born: 19 March 1842, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 3 April 1842, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 24 March 1842, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 24 March 1842, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Place of Death: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1842
# Grave: unmarked