JANE HASSEY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1832. She was possibly the daughter of MARY HASSEY, transported per Brothers (2), who died at Parramatta’s Colonial Hospital on 19 January 1832, aged 30. Alternatively, JANE may have been the daughter of ELLEN HAFFEY, who was transported per Hooghly (3). Further research needed to confirm.
- Born: c. 11 October 1830 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died, aged 2 years and 2 days: c. 13 October 1832, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 13 October 1832, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1832
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked