JANE BEASLEY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory on 19 January 1839 at the age of three weeks old and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta the same day. Child of convict CHARLOTTE BEASLEY and unnamed father.
- Alternate: JANE BEASLY
- Alternate: JANE BEAZLEY
- Born: late December 1838–early January 1839
- Died: 19 January 1839, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 19 January 1839, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1839
# Grave: unmarked