JAMES CLIFFORD was a convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory and died there with a recorded age of six months. Child of “spinster” convict CHARLOTTE CLIFFORD and unnamed father.
- Alternate: JAMES CLIFFER
- Alternate: JANE CLIFFORD (c.f. burial record)
- Born: 1 July 1835
- Baptised: 4 October 1835, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: c. 30 January 1836, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 30 January 1836
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Birth Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1836
# Grave: unmarked