Scottish convict woman tried and convicted at the Aberdeen Court of Justiciary on 21 April 1838 and sentenced to fourteen years transportation per Planter (2) (1839). Later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of ELIZABETH ELLIS.
- Alternate: ISABELLA ELLIS (c.f. daughter’s baptism record)
- Alternate: ISABEL ELLIS
- Tried and convicted: 21 April 1838, Aberdeen Court of Justiciary, Scotland
- Sentenced to fourteen years transportation
- Sailed to the colony of New South Wales per Planter (2): 10 November 1838, Portland
- Arrived in the colony of New South Wales per Planter (2): 9 March 1839, Port Jackson, New South Wales
- Daughter ELIZABETH ELLIS born: 1 June 1845, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Daughter ELIZABETH ELLIS baptised: 8 June 1845, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.