HENRY JAMES HUSSEY was a convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory. He was the child of convict HARRIET HUSSEY and an unnamed father. It seems that when HENRY JAMES HUSSEY died at the Factory soon after his baptism at St. John’s, his own name was not recorded; his mother’s name was recorded instead.
- Alternate: HARRIET HUSSEY (c.f. burial record)
- Born: 11 August 1842
- Baptised: 9 October 1842, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 17 October 1842, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 18 October 1842, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta, recorded with his mother’s name.
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1842
# Grave: unmarked