Convict woman transported for seven years per Surrey I (10) (1840) and later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of MARY ANN WREN.
- Tried and convicted: 27 February 1840, Southampton Assizes
- Sailed to the Colony of New South Wales per Surrey I (10): 2 April 1840
- Gave birth to daughter, MARY ANN WREN, on board Surrey I (10): 9 July 1840
- Arrived in the Colony of New South Wales per Surrey I (10): 13 July 1840
- Mother and newborn sent to the Parramatta Female Factory: > 13 July 1840
- Daughter MARY ANN WREN baptised: 9 August 1840, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.