Convict woman transported for seven years per Numa (1834) and later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of MARY ANN POWERS.
- Alternate: HARRIET POWEL (c.f. MARY ANN’S baptism record)
- Assigned servant to REVEREND HENRY CARMICHAEL
- Mother of MARY ANN POWERS
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- “Matter Furnished by our Reporters and Correspondents. Police Office,” The Sydney Monitor (NSW: 1828 – 1838), Wednesday 24 December 1834, p. 3
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.