Child of convict MARY WEBBER per Grenada (4) (1827) and GEORGE SAUNDERS. ELIZABETH may have been born in the lying-in hospital at the Factory. Further research would need to be carried out to confirm her mother’s whereabouts at the time of the birth. ELIZABETH resided at the Parramatta Female Factory at the time of her baptism in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta. ELIZABETH died at the Factory, aged 6 months and 10 days old, and was buried in an unmarked grave at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta.
- Born: 4 December 1829
- Baptised: 4 April 1830, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: about 15 June 1830, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 15 June 1830, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, exact location unknown
- Daughter of MARY WEBBER, convict per Grenada (4) (1827)
- Daughter of GEORGE SAUNDERS
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Burial: St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta