ELIZABETH MURRY was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1834 with a recorded age of three weeks old. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. 13 December 1833, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory (to be confirmed).
- Died: c. 3 January 1834, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 3 January 1834, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1834
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked