ELIZABETH MACQUARIE was a “foundling” child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1847 and died there at the age of eight days old. Parentage not recorded because it was unknown.
- Born: 21 March 1847, Parramatta, New South Wales
- Baptised: 29 March 1847, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: 30 March 1847, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 31 March 1847, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Place: St. John’s, Parramatta
# Burial Year: 1847
# Grave: unmarked