ELIZABETH HUMPHRIES was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory in 1834 with a recorded age of two years and two months. She was buried in an unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta, exact location unknown. She was the child of convict JANE HUMPHRIES per Earl of Liverpool (1831) and an unnamed father. Her mother was married to WILLIAM HUMPHRIES but, if the age recorded at ELIZABETH’s death was accurate, then WILLIAM could not have been the biological father.
- Born: c. November 1831 (calculated from age recorded at death. May be inaccurate)
- Died: c. 8 January 1834, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 8 January 1834, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Daughter of JANE HUMPHRIES
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1834
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked