Scottish convict woman tried and convicted at Edinburgh Court of Justiciary on 11 February 1839 and sentenced to seven years transportation per Mary Anne III (1) (1839). Later incarcerated at the Parramatta Female Factory. Mother of ELIZABETH FORD (II).
- Tried and convicted: 11 February 1839, Edinburgh Court of Justiciary, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Sentenced to seven years transportation
- Sailed to the Colony of New South Wales per Mary Anne III (1): 18 July 1839, Woolwich, England
- Arrived in the Colony of New South Wales per Mary Anne III (1): 10 November 1839, Port Jackson
- Daughter ELIZABETH FORD (II) born: 28 September 1841, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Daughter ELIZABETH FORD (II) baptised: 3 October 1841, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.