Convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory. Child of convict ELLEN BOTTOMLEY and unnamed father. Baby ELIZABETH was the namesake of ELLEN’s mother, who was tried and convicted at the Old Bailey alongside ELLEN and transported on the same ship. Unfortunately, ELLEN died at the Parramatta Female Factory shortly after ELIZABETH’s birth and baptism.
- Born: 14 May 1841, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 16 May 1841, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Mother ELLEN BOTTOMLEY died: c. 31 May 1841, Parramatta Female Factory
- Mother ELLEN BOTTOMLEY buried: 31 May 1841, unmarked grave in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.