Convict’s child who lived at the Parramatta Female Factory and died there soon after her baptism. Child of convict HANNAH POTTER.
- Born: 16 October 1833, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 10 November 1833, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: 10 November 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 10 November 1833, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.