ELIZA HALL was a convict’s child who was born at the Parramatta Female Factory in late September 1833 and died there in late October or early November 1833. She was the child of convict SARAH HALL and an unnamed father. (Note: this SARAH HALL may be the same person as this other SARAH HALL who gave birth to JOHN HALL at the Factory in 1831. Further research required).
- Born: 29 September 1833, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 6 October 1833, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died: c. 1 November 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 1 November 1833, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Baptism Place: St. John’s Church, Parramatta
# Baptism Year: 1833
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1833
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked