ELIZA BIGGS was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 11 May 1833, aged 10 months old. Child of convict MARY ANN BIGGS who was transported per Pyramus I (1832).
- Born: c. July 1832 (calculated from age recorded at death)
- Died: c. 11 May 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 11 May 1833, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1833