ELIZA ARMSTRONG was a child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory on 29 January 1841 and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 30 January 1841, with a recorded age of two years old. Parentage not recorded.
- Born: c. 1839 (calculated from age recorded at death)
- Died: 29 January 1841, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 30 January 1841, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1841