ELIZA AHERN was a convict’s child who died at the Parramatta Female Factory and was buried in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta on 18 November 1833, aged 4 months old. She was probably the child of Irish convict JANE AHERN (aka JOHANNA AHERN) transported per Southworth (3) (1832). Further research required to confirm.
- Alternate: ELIZA ALAN (c.f. burial register)
- Died: c. 18 November 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 18 November 1833, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, exact location in the parish of St. John’s, Parramatta unknown.
- Irish Convicts to New South Wales, 1788–1849 (http://members.pcug.org.au/~ppmay/cgi-bin/irish/irish.cgi, 2011), JANE or JOHANNA AHERN, accessed 17 October 2018.
- Parish Burial Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1833
Note: This profile is a stub. More information will be added in due course.