ELEANOR HEALY was a convict’s child who lived and died at the Parramatta Female Factory. She was the child of Irish convict MARY HEALY and DAVID BELL.
- Alternate: ELLEN HEALY
- Alternate: ELEANOR HELY
- Alternate: ELEANOR HEELY
- Born: 23 June 1832, likely at the lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 7 October 1832, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Mother, MARY HEALY, died: c. 10 May 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Mother, MARY HEALY, buried: 10 May 1833, St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
- Died, aged 13 months: c. 12 July 1833, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 12 July 1833, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Unmarked grave, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta, exact location unknown
- Daughter of MARY HEALY
- Daughter of DAVID BELL
- Irish Convicts to New South Wales, 1788–1849 (http://members.pcug.org.au/~ppmay/cgi-bin/irish/irish.cgi, 2011), MARY HEALY, accessed 12 June 2018.
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
# Convict’s Child
# Parramatta Female Factory
# Baptism Place: St. John’s Church, Parramatta
# Baptism Year: 1832
# Death Place: Parramatta Female Factory
# Burial Year: 1832
# Burial Place: St. John’s Parish, Parramatta
# Grave: unmarked