CLARISSA KINGABY was the daughter of penitentiary matron ISABELLA KINGABY and Constable JAMES KINGABY. Like her sister, MARIA SARAH KINGABY, CLARISSA was born at the Factory and died in infancy there. She is buried at St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta.
- Born: 21 July 1834, lying-in hospital, Parramatta Female Factory
- Baptised: 10 August 1834, St. John’s Church, Parramatta
- Died: c.12 November 1834, Parramatta Female Factory
- Buried: 12 November 1834, St. John’s Cemetery, Parramatta
- Child of ISABELLA KINGABY, Parramatta Female Factory Penitentiary matron
- Child of JAMES KINGABY, Constable at the Parramatta Female Factory
- Sister of MARIA SARAH KINGABY
- Parish Baptism Registers, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.
- Parish Burial Records, Textual Records, St. John’s Anglican Church Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.